Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Jointed Rail - EMD SD60 Demo FREEWARE  (Read 15359 times)

Offline s-driver

• Fixing your own mistakes means job security.
  • Forum Moderator
  • Dispatcher
  • Hacking up hairballs since 1965.
Re: Jointed Rail - EMD SD60 Demo FREEWARE
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2009, 09:13:04 PM »
Make sure the "Number Lock" is off or you can't use the number pad on the key board.

Bill

Offline dnorris

• Conductor
  • THE BIG SKY RAILROAD
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2009, 07:57:14 PM »
Bill i tried it with the CAPS LOCK off but the light did not come on turn turn the CAPS LOCK on and it work ::)

CSX6215

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2009, 11:26:09 AM »
I just purchased the CSX SD60 which pretty much the same as the SD60 DEMO But its the YN3 Scheme Diesel and it has the Ditch Lights and the Marker Lights. But anyway I wanted to change the numbers on it to my own Numbers so it does change every time I use the Diesel. But when I run it the Ditch Lights and the Marker Lights don't turn on for some reason any thoughts on it??? ::) ;D ::)

Offline 22alpha

• Jointed Rail
  • Global Administrator
  • Dispatcher
  • STOP VAPORWARE!
    • Jointed Rail
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2009, 01:16:16 PM »
Hello,

Thanks for your purchase!  The class lights on that paticular locomotive work when the locomotive is last in a consist, or in helper service, by pressing the "1" key on your number keypad.  Please make sure you have the num lock set to on.  We also have a "Live" help desk located on the front page of our site.  You can set the numbers via the config of the locomotive to represent the numbers you choose to use.  I believe the lines you would want to change are "num high" and "num low" .  You can set you own numbers within that entry, so they will show instead of the prototypical ones.  Feel free to contact us should you need any further assistance.

Mike

turbo

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2009, 09:30:16 PM »
oh no !!!! wow!! this your sd60 22alpha ? i love this loco very much with magic engine sound and detail ... you are great constructor ...1000000000000000 thanks my freind  :-*

heres my pic

« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 09:32:04 PM by turbo »