Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: City Sees Coldest Start To Summer In 100 Years......I guess it's global warming.  (Read 13160 times)

Offline Campbell5149

• Dispatcher
  • Hillbilly CB-36

By the way, I forgot one thing about the whole Global warming thing that I am very happy about. The large focus on clean coal technology, because nothing burns cleaner than Anthracite. Looks like the Skook will finally get a huge stimulus bonus that it has been waiting for since Anthracite fell from power.
ahh the days of coal burning, steam powered technology. does technology cycle like styles do?  :D
Josh: WHOSE A GOOD BOY!! WHOSE A GOOD BOY!!?

Sean: ......woof??.....

Offline jadebullet

• Dispatcher
LoL, maybe, but it can only improve. I mean, I don't see betas coming back into style.

Offline gfisher

• Forum Moderator
  • Dispatcher
The weather channel said this morning that Hartford Connecticut had the earliest snowfall in 100 years and that Worcester Massachusetts had the earliest snowfall since they started keeping records in 1886.

Oh God, I feel so guilty.........I better send Al Gore another big check. And tell obama to raise my taxes even more.

"Beer is proof that God wants us to be happy." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline DHayward

• Dispatcher
  • Still Your Friendly Neighborhood Administrator
Mhmm, George. I was on my way to work Friday, and sure enough all I see in front of me was huge flakes of snow...

Ah, Global Warming.
It's what's for lunch.

Hardhat

No it's not global warming. 7 years ago i had snow in October and i live in Pennsylvania. It's snowing in my backyard right now.

Offline DHayward

• Dispatcher
  • Still Your Friendly Neighborhood Administrator
Perhaps you can't grasp the concept of Sarcasm. Lol.
It's what's for lunch.

Offline Ferrous

• Dispatcher
  • One does not simply Walken to Mordor!
I still blame the fartyspacecowz.
Stoat: horn
Stoat: sorry, by horn I mean awesome

Offline Campbell5149

• Dispatcher
  • Hillbilly CB-36
had to brush snow off the truck friday morning. ahh good old buffalo, Home of the failing bills, high taxes and sh*tty weather.  :notworthy:

Offline ALCOHolic

• Hatassery-extrordinare
  • Dispatcher
had to brush snow off the truck friday morning. ahh good old buffalo, Home of the failing bills, high taxes and sh*tty weather.  :notworthy:
BINGO! XD

Offline ex-railwayman1

• Engineer
had to brush snow off the truck friday morning. ahh good old buffalo, Home of the failing bills, and sh*tty weather.  :notworthy:

But the Bills won yesterday, and you know nothing about shitty weather, you wanna try living over here, 1 inch of snow and this whole country is paralised.... :D :D

I enjoyed watching New England Patriots playing in the snow yesterday, and it's only mid-October.......Think Ill pop across to Arizona for a bit of sunshine.....

Cheerz.  ex.   :cheers:

Offline ALCOHolic

• Hatassery-extrordinare
  • Dispatcher
But the Bills won yesterday, and you know nothing about shitty weather, you wanna try living over here, 1 inch of snow and this whole country is paralised.... :D :D

I enjoyed watching New England Patriots playing in the snow yesterday, and it's only mid-October.......Think Ill pop across to Arizona for a bit of sunshine.....

Forgive me, but you live here in the states ex? I thought you lived in Britain?

Offline jadebullet

• Dispatcher
Man, I am loving this weather. Today I had a picnic outside. It is 70 degrees and beautiful.

Offline ex-railwayman1

• Engineer
Forgive me, but you live here in the states ex? I thought you lived in Britain?

I do live in Britain, young man, why does one ask ???

BTW, I watch American Football on my PC every Sunday, watching the live streams from various internet websites, it's fabulous......
I sit glued to my monitor for about 7 hours flicking between games, I love it. And now that the NHL season has started, I watch live hockey games on a Saturday afternoon and evening......Ahhh, the power of the internet.... :rockon:

Cheerz.  ex-railwayman.  :cheers:

Offline Campbell5149

• Dispatcher
  • Hillbilly CB-36

yessir, yes they did, two in a row. HEY btw, my buddy had two bills tickets sitting on the dashboard of his truck. someone broke in and now he has four!  :crazy:

Hardhat

that person who did that must have be an A**hole.