Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I'm thinking on selling my HO scale stuff.  (Read 8832 times)

Offline dylanviey

• Trainmaster
I'm thinking on selling my HO scale stuff.
« on: September 21, 2009, 11:16:24 PM »
Due to a recent self collapse incident I'm thinking of selling all my shit (including stuff not involved in the incident) and starting from scrach i was wondering if anyone here would be interested in buying anything. I have a little bit of everything including a little of Docha Bon stuff (or how even you spell that german railroad) most everything has hornhook couplers. Also i will be selling a mass of steam and diesels locomotive involved in the incident. You can eather fix the locomotives (most just have broken parts) or use them for parts.

If anyone's intrested i can post pictures

(i will be keeping my LV and B&O stuff I'm also debating keeping my PRR content)

some of the stuff i will be selling will include:

some early Amtrak locomotives as will as 3 somewhat beat up Amfleets (I'm debating keeping the roundhouse? Amtrak F45 it looks like)

some Santa Fe (1 power F7 1 non powered F3? and 1 non powered F7b? 2 RS2/3 one non powered.

some UP 4-8-4's (both involved in the shelf incident and unknown if they run now)
UP Gp35 (little beet up but runs great)

+ much more including a huge section of rolling stock most is in fair condition.

I think i may sell my train layout and start from scratch (you will need to figure your own delivery out for it. I have only a open bed pick-up truck you so in lets you want every piece of scenery ripped from it i won't be able to diver it. It's 4x8 and is based off of the grand valley layout kit. (note it can't run anything larger then a 4 axle locomotive or a 4-6-4  due to 2 problem sections of track that I've been trying to fix for the past 3 years. You might be able to run larger older locomotive due to they where designed to on crappier track. Senery is well done (I'm debating weather to include the buildings or if the buyer would prefer to add his own.)

If anyone is interested i will start taking a posting pictures.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 12:57:01 AM by dylanviey »

^ i play trainz a little to much. lol

Hardhat

Re: I'm thinking on selling my HO scale stuff.
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 11:24:01 PM »
Cool, How much are you going to sell it for like the rolling stock and the Amtrak stuff???

Offline dylanviey

• Trainmaster
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 11:34:16 PM »
Don't know probably very cheep since most of the stuff isn't in the best condition and is a bit old. It's all good stuff but it requires a little bit of elbo greese to make look good

I have a huge colection of tyco bulk heads,

tyco Virginian hoppers (including 4 auto unloading 2 bays and the rest is 4 bays.)

large colection of 40ft tyco texico tank cars

Also i have a ABA set of PC F7s

NYC 0-8-0 NYC 4-6-4 (both involved in the shelf incident and are pretty beat up) i also have a box of parts locomotives and rolling stock that i would like to get rid of.

Offline DHayward

• Dispatcher
  • Still Your Friendly Neighborhood Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2009, 11:38:24 PM »
ABA PC set... How much are you willing to part with them for?
It's what's for lunch.

Offline Red

• Trainmaster
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2009, 11:57:24 PM »
I am looking for some stuff for my son for Christmas, he loves trains and wasn't sure what to get.

Would this work as some good entry level stuff?

Offline dylanviey

• Trainmaster
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2009, 12:24:30 AM »
I am looking for some stuff for my son for Christmas, he loves trains and wasn't sure what to get.

Would this work as some good entry level stuff?

almost everything is entry level stuff for me from when i was like 8. i got a great CR F7 and matching caboose somewhere + how ever much rolling stock you are whiling to buy

Offline dylanviey

• Trainmaster
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2009, 12:27:35 AM »
ABA PC set... How much are you willing to part with them for?
2 of them are underpowered and the 1 powered one runs pretty great for it's age. I think it's a round house model on a tyco shell. (it uset to have a Amtrak F7) The 2 dummy's have a hard time staying on the tracks due to the wheels are all ****ed to hell. but simply buying new wheels should fix it.

Dose 20$ + shipping and handling sound good? Get on skype and we can talk details if you want. i will post pics in a sec.

Offline dylanviey

• Trainmaster
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2009, 12:32:27 AM »
here comes the photos of my stuff.

click on the thumbs to enlarge.

Offline dylanviey

• Trainmaster
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2009, 12:34:43 AM »
any lot big enough will get atlease 1 free pizza box train caryer

lol
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 11:43:42 PM by dylanviey »

Offline dylanviey

• Trainmaster
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2009, 12:54:19 AM »

only thing left to post is my Amtrak stuff. Then moving on to the shit that was evolved in the shelf incident.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 12:58:41 AM by dylanviey »

Offline Red

• Trainmaster
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2009, 12:58:28 AM »
Now you made me want pizza..

Offline dylanviey

• Trainmaster
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2009, 01:12:43 AM »
Now you made me want pizza..
pizza boxes are probably the best thing (other then those super expensive boxes of the same size) for storing and transporting your stuff for. if you have fine details on the side they may break off but other then that it's the best.

Hardhat

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2009, 08:18:53 AM »
That is some Nice stuff, you said probably $20-$30 for those locomotives in the pizza box???

Also u know that the PRR F7 are a collectors edition if i were you i would pack them up with some bubble wrap.

Offline NS_37

• JointedRail Artist
  • Global Administrator
  • Dispatcher
  • This is personal
    • JointedRailProductions
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2009, 12:57:39 PM »
how much for the stuff in the pizza box, minus that amtk 40. i really want to see the pennsy Fs
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 02:39:09 PM by NS_37 »

Offline Ferrous

• Dispatcher
  • One does not simply Walken to Mordor!
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2009, 01:11:57 PM »
How much for the Amtrak SDP40F?  My interest is piqued...
Stoat: horn
Stoat: sorry, by horn I mean awesome