Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New Simulation Studio : New York Rail Company - Wants to hear your thoughts!  (Read 11758 times)

Offline 22alpha

• Jointed Rail
  • Global Administrator
  • Dispatcher
  • STOP VAPORWARE!
    • Jointed Rail
OK, so no reply, I unbanned the account so let's hear what you have to say.  Any answers to all the questions?

Mike

NYRailCo

Hey mike, sorry for the late response.

Just so there isn't confusion about who THIS account is, My name is Mike Espinal, known as Floridarailmaster. With a bit more experience I plan on actually completing a project this time...Until then, I wont be showing pictures of anything or talking of any projects until they are finished.

As for NYRC, we have spent the last couple months going through the hundreds (a LOT more then I expected) submissions to our survey. It has helped us understand a bit better what the community is looking for..

Right now I am taking my time developing the website and the team, I dont expect it to go live anytime soon (give it a couple months), my focus is to get it right this time.

Offline ex-railwayman1

• Engineer
I see this website for the nyrailcompany has vanished into thin air, was this a scam, there's a chap asking lots of similar questions on the UK Train Sim forum today......

Cheerz.  ex-railwayman.

Offline ConrailOhio 95

• Engineer
Looks like the site went to the realm of Jimmy Hoffa and the Roswell aliens. :badumtish:
Mile post 151 on the CSX Buffalo subdivision.

Offline 007007

• Forum Moderator
  • Dispatcher
  • do not listen to 007007

Just so there isn't confusion about who THIS account is, My name is Mike Espinal, known as Floridarailmaster.

Wise guy, eh???   :D  Glad to see you back!!!

[11:09:03 AM | Edited 11:09:12 AM] Justin C: that terrible moment when you can smell your own balls

"Endless SchwimpFest...ate 100 schwimps...ordered extra biscuits..."

Offline s-driver

• Fixing your own mistakes means job security.
  • Forum Moderator
  • Dispatcher
  • Hacking up hairballs since 1965.

Just so there isn't confusion about who THIS account is, My name is Mike Espinal, known as Floridarailmaster. With a bit more experience I plan on actually completing a project this time...Until then, I wont be showing pictures of anything or talking of any projects until they are finished.

As for NYRC, we have spent the last couple months going through the hundreds (a LOT more then I expected) submissions to our survey. It has helped us understand a bit better what the community is looking for..

Right now I am taking my time developing the website and the team, I dont expect it to go live anytime soon (give it a couple months), my focus is to get it right this time.

That's a late response from you Steve.  That post was 1 year old. :facepalm1:

Bill
Wise guy, eh???   :D  Glad to see you back!!!

Offline 007007

• Forum Moderator
  • Dispatcher
  • do not listen to 007007
Yikes...  Nice quote Bill...

Double fail on us???   :facepalm1:

[11:09:03 AM | Edited 11:09:12 AM] Justin C: that terrible moment when you can smell your own balls

"Endless SchwimpFest...ate 100 schwimps...ordered extra biscuits..."

Offline ex-railwayman1

• Engineer
Well, it just goes to show that I remember the posts on this great forum and know exactly where to come for some relevant expert information and kind assistance, I wouldn't go anywhere else....

Cheerz.  ex-railwayman.   :cheers:

Offline Floridarailmaster

• Never Finisher
  • Engineer
I see this website for the nyrailcompany has vanished into thin air, was this a scam, there's a chap asking lots of similar questions on the UK Train Sim forum today......

Cheerz.  ex-railwayman.

Not a scam, I (person behind the Nyrailcompany account - sorry for the confusion) underestimated the planing and time it would take to realize this project. I still plan on completing this (and by this, I mean producing content for NYC, PRR era lovers like myself) however I will continue to take my time (which is none at this moment.) :/

• Never Finisher
  • Engineer
If you can link me to the UK Train Sim Forum that would be great. I'd hate to keep people wondering..

Offline NS_37

• JointedRail Artist
  • Global Administrator
  • Dispatcher
  • This is personal
    • JointedRailProductions
ahem

Floridarailmaster
Never Finisher

just sayin'  O0

• Never Finisher
  • Engineer
"Growing up" has def showed me there's A LOT more self discipline needed for things like this. Eventually I'll be able to produce something :)

Offline ex-railwayman1

• Engineer
If you can link me to the UK Train Sim Forum that would be great. I'd hate to keep people wondering..

Hello Floridarailmaster,

After consultation with the moderators on the British forum, the thread was locked I believe, and we haven't heard from this person since, so, I don't think it was anything to do with yourself.
Apologies for any misunderstanding on my part, we share a lot of knowledge between the various railway simulators on the internet, we like to keep ahead of those we think may cause a few problems.

Cheerz.  ex-railwayman.