Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Jointed Rail - Club Car Release (Freeware)  (Read 10056 times)

Offline NS_37

• JointedRail Artist
  • Global Administrator
  • Dispatcher
  • This is personal
    • JointedRailProductions
Re: Jointed Rail - Club Car Release (Freeware)
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2010, 12:22:08 AM »
I know how to read. And I clear see that you do not know the English language. The title of your thread says that you are releasing stuff freeware; if we pay you. Paying you to get the item no longer makes it freeware. Here is the definition of freeware from Merriam Webster Dictionary. www.m-w.com
 I don't mind you selling stuff either thru the club car or as 'regular' payware. Just don't advertise payware as freeware.

peter

PS: I love all your stuff NS_37; it's just your advertising I'm having issues with.

well Peter, it does say Club Car Release (Freeware). and its just assumed that you know what that means. it is a free benefit of being part of the Club Car... i dont see where this is misleading in any way. there is no price tag on them, so it isn't payware. i think you are just analyzing it too much, because in reality you cant get anything for free... these guys part of the club get them now... if you want, you can wait for them to be released later.

and i wasnt mentioning you specifically in my post above, i apologize if it sounded that way, i tried to make it general as possible.

and this is our part of the forum... ill post naked jewish midget slamdancing if i want to. :P
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 12:42:00 AM by NS_37 »

Offline 22alpha

• Jointed Rail
  • Global Administrator
  • Dispatcher
  • STOP VAPORWARE!
    • Jointed Rail
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2010, 12:23:46 AM »
I know how to read. And I clear see that you do not know the English language. The title of your thread says that you are releasing stuff freeware; if we pay you. Paying you to get the item no longer makes it freeware. Here is the definition of freeware from Merriam Webster Dictionary. www.m-w.com
 I don't mind you selling stuff either thru the club car or as 'regular' payware. Just don't advertise payware as freeware.

peter

PS: I love all your stuff NS_37; it's just your advertising I'm having issues with.

I'm amazed.  

People.  LISTEN.  This item is FREEWARE.  The CLUB MEMBERS are getting it NOW.  The public may get it at a later date, also for FREE.  You are not required to join the club, as again, the item will eventually be available to the public.  The club is not about this engine, it's about the total value of it over the course of the year.  

On a note for those who choose to ruin things for everybody, my original plan was to release this along with much more in a mega pack release on Christmas Eve....  So much for that.  

And I'm real sorry you don't like our advertising Peter....  Really I am.

And since we're quoting from the the good ole MW here's my favorite verse....

1stu·pid
adj \ˈstü-pəd, ˈstyü-\
Definition of STUPID
a : slow of mind : obtuse b : given to unintelligent decisions or acts : acting in an unintelligent or careless manner c : lacking intelligence or reason : brutish
: dulled in feeling or sensation : torpid <still stupid from the sedative>
: marked by or resulting from unreasoned thinking or acting : senseless <a stupid decision>
a : lacking interest or point <a stupid event> b : vexatious, exasperating <the stupid car won't start>
— stu·pid·ly adverb
— stu·pid·ness noun

Mike
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 12:39:50 AM by 22alpha »

Offline DHayward

• Dispatcher
  • Still Your Friendly Neighborhood Administrator
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2010, 12:24:24 AM »

and this is our part of the forum... ill post naked jewish midget slamdancing if i want to. :P

promise?
It's what's for lunch.

Offline 007007

• Forum Moderator
  • Dispatcher
  • do not listen to 007007
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2010, 02:25:09 PM »
DO YOU ECCEPT MOONSHINE AS PAYMENT

I do.

[11:09:03 AM | Edited 11:09:12 AM] Justin C: that terrible moment when you can smell your own balls

"Endless SchwimpFest...ate 100 schwimps...ordered extra biscuits..."