Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Stuff that makes you go LOL!  (Read 185495 times)

Offline CR6641

• Dispatcher
    • thoroughbredrrmodels
Re: Stuff that makes you go LOL!
« Reply #135 on: February 17, 2011, 07:10:08 PM »

Friend of mine caught this on rp today

EDIT: I now understand why Railpictures.net has a certain image quality control.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 09:57:51 PM by CR6641 »

- Mike Tierney
Haters gon hate

Offline wheelnrail

• Road Foreman
  • Joint Line Creator
« Reply #136 on: February 17, 2011, 07:26:58 PM »
Total...Winage...

+1 for this!
The next Trainz chat killer.

Offline RiverRun

• Trainmaster
« Reply #137 on: February 17, 2011, 07:48:50 PM »
They never approved one of my photos either, piss on them.
~Randy Earle~

Offline CR6641

• Dispatcher
    • thoroughbredrrmodels
« Reply #138 on: February 17, 2011, 08:01:50 PM »
The one and only shot i got on  http://www.railpictures.net/viewphoto.php?id=297866&nseq=1&favsearch=1

« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 10:04:20 PM by CR6641 »

- Mike Tierney
Haters gon hate

Offline DHayward

• Dispatcher
  • Still Your Friendly Neighborhood Administrator
« Reply #139 on: February 17, 2011, 09:28:05 PM »
Well, if people stop submitting shitty-ass photos, they won't have to reject anyone!

:northkorea:
It's what's for lunch.

Offline The Vezman

• That One PR Guy
  • Forum Moderator
  • Dispatcher
  • I come from a land down undah...
« Reply #140 on: February 17, 2011, 09:36:15 PM »
I didn't know it was a "hasstle" to have a girl in your life, I guess that's your pathetic excuse for not being able to get a girlfriend...either that or maybe it's because every other profile pic on your Facebook deals with trains somehow.

Offline DHayward

• Dispatcher
  • Still Your Friendly Neighborhood Administrator
« Reply #141 on: February 17, 2011, 09:37:51 PM »
 :imwithstupid:

Well said, Nick. Well said.
It's what's for lunch.

Offline CR6641

• Dispatcher
    • thoroughbredrrmodels
« Reply #142 on: February 17, 2011, 09:40:38 PM »
I didn't know it was a "hasstle" to have a girl in your life, I guess that's your pathetic excuse for not being able to get a girlfriend...either that or maybe it's because every other profile pic on your Facebook deals with trains somehow.

:o  :knowitall:
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 10:10:41 PM by CR6641 »

- Mike Tierney
Haters gon hate

Offline jadebullet

• Dispatcher
« Reply #143 on: February 17, 2011, 09:44:21 PM »
Wow, someone call the Whambulance, someone got butthurt. So you got rejected from RP. Big ****ing deal. Yes, it is frustrating when you don't get in, but you have to understand that these people have to look at hundreds of shitty pictures every day, and pic out the foamer pictures that are slightly less brown hued and runny. There is no need to be a little bitch about it. And yes, I have gotten rejected several times. And yes, sometimes really shitty shots get on, but big ****ing deal. Get the **** over it.

BTW, you can't insult someone for "not getting any" when you yourself are probably a permanent virgin. Seriously, who the **** does that. I had to deal with little shits like you when I used to work at McDonalds. "My fries are too yellow." "My burger is a half an inch off center." "I was unable to ingest my french fries through my nose. Could you call an ambulance?" And thus, because you didn't get your way, you think that the world revolves around you, and you create a shitstorm of bitching and moaning before taking your drunk ass outside and pissing all over the windows. Thanks alot jackass. Now the nice old man who works here has to go and clean that shit off. And now I have gotten completely off track, but hopefully you can get some meaning out of my insanity.

tl;dr: Quit yer bitchin' and stop irritating people who have to deal with a shit job/internet thingy.

Offline CR6641

• Dispatcher
    • thoroughbredrrmodels
« Reply #144 on: February 17, 2011, 09:59:42 PM »
Not gonna argue with any of you guys.  :)  Alex - it wasn't my picture to begin with.My friend had sent me the link.I should of said that it was found by my friend
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 01:17:57 AM by CR6641 »

- Mike Tierney
Haters gon hate

Offline ericmp

• Road Foreman
« Reply #145 on: February 18, 2011, 12:24:33 AM »
 :blob:

Eric

Offline s-driver

• Fixing your own mistakes means job security.
  • Forum Moderator
  • Dispatcher
  • Hacking up hairballs since 1965.
« Reply #146 on: February 18, 2011, 03:29:04 AM »
Fail pictures.net is a bunch of hypocrites.  If one of their butt buddies take an unusual picture they call it artistic.  Anyone else do the same and they nitpick it to death then reject it.  Either that or they point out the flaws in your pic and reject it but one of their goodie two shoes gets their pic accepted even though it has the same problem but 10 times worse. (that's happened every time I submitted any pictures their)  My life won't end because they won't except one of my pics so f*** them.

Bill

Offline NS_37

• JointedRail Artist
  • Global Administrator
  • Dispatcher
  • This is personal
    • JointedRailProductions
« Reply #147 on: February 18, 2011, 10:41:49 AM »
Fail pictures.net is a bunch of hypocrites.  If one of their butt buddies take an unusual picture they call it artistic.  Anyone else do the same and they nitpick it to death then reject it.  Either that or they point out the flaws in your pic and reject it but one of their goodie two shoes gets their pic accepted even though it has the same problem but 10 times worse. (that's happened every time I submitted any pictures their)  My life won't end because they won't except one of my pics so f*** them.

Bill

same here. if anyone got accepted yay for you. if anyone got rejected then tough shit. i tried one time and decided i had better things to do with my life than listen to them tell me what was wrong with my photo. and it wasnt something obvious, at least not looking at some other pictures there. in fact i think it was something that i did on purpose to better express the image, and i was told it wasnt right. i have taken way better pictures since then but have not even tried to put them up there. reason is i like the images and dont need someone to tell me if i can share them or not. they will even go as far as to tell you that you need to go back in time to recreate a shot of something that you cant even find anymore just because they dont like the image. ive seen some absolute shit on that site, so there isnt any reason they should reject anything.

its not a railroad photography website, its a site for photography geeks with popup ads and lots of annoying shit.

just

not

worth

it

Offline jadebullet

• Dispatcher
« Reply #148 on: February 18, 2011, 11:48:13 AM »
I definitely agree with you guys. Still, I don't think that sending them a pic like that is the proper way to deal with it. Just my opinion.

Offline NS_37

• JointedRail Artist
  • Global Administrator
  • Dispatcher
  • This is personal
    • JointedRailProductions
« Reply #149 on: February 18, 2011, 02:46:37 PM »
no but its funny as hell...