Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: USLW.net website down for maintenance April 2013 ??  (Read 4829 times)

Offline ex-railwayman1

• Engineer
USLW.net website down for maintenance April 2013 ??
« on: April 18, 2013, 06:24:04 PM »
Sorry if you chaps already know something, but, having only just got back into TS12, I was on the USLW website a couple of weeks ago, but, I cannot get back onto it now, in fact, it's been down all this week to my knowledge, anyone know what's happenin' please, as I need a few assets for some routes I've downloaded recently.

Thanks fellas.

Cheerz.  ex-railwayman.

matruck

Re: USLW.net website down for maintenance April 2013 ??
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 10:21:27 AM »
Bit hard to get a answer round here now days Steve but i think there is a Spam problem that is causing problems with the Forums maybe its the clowns from over you know where :dancing:
Good too see you still around now and then Steve.
Cheers Mick. :cheers:

Offline Up1995

• Engineer
  • Your Right Hand Conductor
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 06:52:55 PM »
yeah i notice that the forum is mostly dead, what a shame, i like this forum. hopefully its just a phase and come back to life.

Go Redskins!!!!!!!!!!!!
HTTR
(Hail to the Redskins)

Offline ex-railwayman1

• Engineer
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2013, 04:47:42 AM »
Thanks guys, I'll just have to wait and see what happens then.

Howdy Mick, even though I haven't posted much recently on any Trainz related forums, I still play the game, my TS12 is brilliant, all my old Payware locos and stuff work fine, although, I haven't bothered with the service patch, too much time and effort changing config txts and whatever to have to go through it all again if the installation goes belly up. I'm still enjoying Trainz, especially, all my North American routes and locomotives, which, is what the game is all about.  :onfire:

Have fun folks.

Cheerz.  ex.  :cheers:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 04:51:29 AM by ex-railwayman1 »