Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The return of Grogstop65  (Read 3025 times)

Offline ex-railwayman1

• Engineer
The return of Grogstop65
« on: June 28, 2013, 01:07:50 PM »
Good Afternoon Gentlemen, and any Ladies, on the forum.

I don't know if you've seen the thread opened by John Bethuy (Grogstop65) a few days ago on the N3V forum, it appears he's making a comeback with Trainz Eastern Works,
I just thought you older Trainz veterans might just remember him.

And I quote - ''After much reflection I have decided to reopen TrainzEasternRoutes, our plans are to update our old products to the later builds of Trainz; as well as produce new products in TRS2004 to be sold along with versions in the new builds of Trainz. We hope to have everything running full speed ahead within the next two months hopefully less. The Commission service that we provided before will again be provided if all goes well.''

In the words of the British Shale Gas Engineer - Fracking hell.

Cheerz.  ex-railwayman.

Offline 22alpha

• Jointed Rail
  • Global Administrator
  • Dispatcher
  • STOP VAPORWARE!
    • Jointed Rail
Re: The return of Grogstop65
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 02:52:13 PM »
How are ya Ex?  Hope you're well.  I did see that thread, not sure what to make of it...  I think we're going to see the same old John except now he's converted to Islam....  Will be a fun ride either way!!  ;)

Mike

Offline ex-railwayman1

• Engineer
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 05:12:34 PM »
Howdy Mike,

Yeah, I'm fine thanks, I must admit I had to read the post a couple of times just to absorb everything, unsure if his Islamic faith wil preclude him from knocking out some more substandard Payware routes, he'll probably just update those from TRS 2004/6 to TS12 standard, say they're all brand new, and wait for the money to roll in, ooooh I am cynical...... :facepalm2:

Cheerz.  ex.  :cheers:

Offline s-driver

• Fixing your own mistakes means job security.
  • Forum Moderator
  • Dispatcher
  • Hacking up hairballs since 1965.
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 11:43:11 PM »
Long time no see Ex.  I saw that thread right after he posted it.  All I did was laugh.  I'm sure he'll update his routes.  Open in TS12, save, now it's updated. :puke:

Bill

Offline DHayward

• Dispatcher
  • Still Your Friendly Neighborhood Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2013, 08:41:33 PM »
 :smirk:
It's what's for lunch.

Offline ex-railwayman1

• Engineer
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2013, 02:14:07 AM »
Long time no see Ex.  I saw that thread right after he posted it.  All I did was laugh.  I'm sure he'll update his routes.  Open in TS12, save, now it's updated. :puke:

Bill

Hello young Bill,

Yeah, I also laughed, then burst into tears, knowing that I'd never get a refund for the money I spent on his Payware crap over the years, we all live and learn......... :headspin:

Be good and take care fellas.

Cheerz.  ex-railwayman.