Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: "NS Reading Line 2.0" and "Reading & Northern" non-DLS content locations  (Read 62481 times)

Section Hand

Re: "NS Reading Line 2.0" and "Reading & Northern" non-DLS content locations
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2009, 10:16:16 PM »
Hey guys...I've been going through hunting for the missing KUID's and there a few I can't seem to find.  They are:

146087:23550
146087:23551
146087:23552
146087:23554

I know they are from the Conti Collection, but every time I d/l the file from trainzitalia, I get a message saying it isn't a valid CDP file.  The file won't work & it's only 1KB in size.

324760:23033
324760:23034

These are AngelC's but they're not on the DLS & the link she provided in an earlier post gives a 404 Error.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hardhat

« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2009, 10:22:07 PM »
Section Hand, Check your PM inbox for the links

mdde608

« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2010, 07:15:47 PM »
The only 2 i'm missing. Any help would appericated.

kuid:138607:25201
kuid2:53261:25077:1

Offline LouP

• Brakeman
Oooops

Unknown Location: <kuid:324760:23033>
Unknown Location: <kuid:324760:23034>

Those two are mine. I'll adjust the second a little and upload them asap.
Sorry about that.

AngelC

edit: until it's available on DLS you can try this for both
http://www.carita6.com/Missing.cdp

Are these available anywhere anymore? The link does not work for me.

Thanks,
LouP

« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 10:40:53 PM by LouP »

Offline LWVRR

• Brakeman
 I'm also looking for these 2 kuids.

Unknown Location: <kuid:324760:23033>
Unknown Location: <kuid:324760:23034>

Offline rwk

• Engineer
« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2010, 08:37:10 PM »
AngelC seemed to disappear off the face of the earth, but I have all the kuid's I believe. I am importing the content for my super route (combining NS Reading and R&N full route with my own DEM extensions) into 2010. I even have the Jim Thorpe Station thanks to AngelC who sent it to me.

Offline Berethez

• Conductor
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2011, 10:18:10 PM »
AngelC seemed to disappear off the face of the earth, but I have all the kuid's I believe. I am importing the content for my super route (combining NS Reading and R&N full route with my own DEM extensions) into 2010. I even have the Jim Thorpe Station thanks to AngelC who sent it to me.
[/quote/}
humanahumanahumana GIMMIE!!

Offline chipallen16

• Dispatcher
  • The Southern Serves the South
    • Youtube - Chip Allen's Channel
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2011, 10:55:37 PM »
Hey bud, you already got a polite warning. I'll give you a break here: please make sure that if you get a red message below the 'Post reply' section when replying to a comment made within a thread that you do not comment. This is referred to as "bumping." We don't like "bumps," as a thread that is bumped is out of use, and viewing a new post within it is a waste of time for most of us.

In this situation, you can see that "rwk" is gone from the forums. This situation was taken care of a long time ago.
I don't want you to end up being disrespected here, so you may want to read the forum rules through before anything negative happens...

-Chip

Offline gmsouth8

• Brakeman
I am missing the same ones for the READING Line and can't find all the dependencies for anything of missing dependencies

Offline Boeinglover

• Brakeman
  • New Guy
Hey guys The link for the route does not work it gives me a 404 error

Offline Flak

• Engineer
    • www.joeygannon.com
Hey guys The link for the route does not work it gives me a 404 error

There is no link to any route here and from what I can tell the USLW download page still works in the event that is what you were referring to.  This thread is 10 years old so I am not shocked that every link listed is dead.  Also I wouldn't recommend trying to do anything with the Reading Line (because it's 10 years old!) but if you go to JointedRail.com they have a newer version of the Reading & Northern on their routes page.

Offline Boeinglover

• Brakeman
  • New Guy
i had no idea it was over 10 years old my bad sorry guys

Offline rwk

• Engineer
It's been a few years since I posted here. I got TANE this year and I want to move some content over from 12. It's a pain though because for some reason 12 has dependencies grayed out so I can't view the dependencies to CDP them, I have to view the config, copy the kuid's in the table to a notepad, then edit the kuid's so that they are all in a straight line, then copy them to 12 CMP so that the items show up then I can CDP them. It would be nice if Reading Line could be updated, there is DEM on the DLS and I have a blank DEM going from Bound Brook, NJ to Reading, PA forget if it was DLS or fishlips site. That was one of 765's excursion routes in July, 1988. And part of the route of the Amtrak special last year. It is very rare to be able to ride the NS lines through the Lehigh Valley and Berks County as a passenger today. There were three public excursions since 2013 that went to, from, and past the old intermodal terminal site west of Bethlehem. August 2013's Lehigh Limited, Aug 2015's 765 Lehigh Gorge Special (2 trips), and Oct 2016's Amtrak Autumn Express (2 trips).
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 03:27:44 AM by rwk »